Four Tools with Every Kit!
- Visual Bellringer
- Web-based Video
- Classroom Powerpoint
What You’ll Receive
- Through the bellringer, students learn what makes a number an irrational number.
- The video goes over the basics of terms such as radius and circumference. It then introduces students to formulas used to find the circumference and area of a circle.
- Through the PowerPoint, students learn vocabulary terms such as segment, diameter, and radius and are asked to draw diagrams to confirm understanding. Also, formulas are demonstrated and practice problems given.
- Through the worksheet, students are asked to further demonstrate understanding of terms and challenged to use formulas to determine circumference and areas of circles.
- This skill kit also includes an activity. The activity emphasizes formulas related to circles and particularly engages students who enjoy hands-on learning.